1. A true competitor loves the battle
a. It brings out the best in a person
2. It is our responsibility to maintain this mindset
a. If you don’t want to be the best, it won’t happen
3. The struggle is what develops people and makes the victory worth it
a. Have courage. No fear of not being the best
4. If you do your best and you’re not out hustled, you’ll be fine
5. Have respect without fear and confidence without cockiness
6. Think all the time
a. When you’re in a competition always be ready
7. Never be a spectator when you’re in the game
8. Don’t only be your best when the best is needed.
*Just a few thoughts from an earlier meeting!